Wondery is looking for a script editor / senior story producer with long-form narrative experience to work with writers and edit original shows.
· Oversee and edit long-form narrative multi-episode series with single host format
· Work with writers across multiple disciplines – print, radio, television, journalists
· Pro-actively track and meet deadlines
· Coordinate and track narration with host, coordinate files and scripts with audio house and coordinate mix notes
· Strong writing, editing and research skills.
· Experience in long-form narrative structure, particularly in the audio space including crafting series arcs across multiple episodes
Knowledge of what makes a story relatable, dramatic and interesting, and what makes compelling audio and sound
· An ability to convey complex information and stories in a clear and engaging way for listeners.
· Ability to work across narrative storytelling genres – history, science, legal and others.
· 3+ years experience in script editing or senior story producing in the long-form realm
· This is a free-lance position, work from home on a per series basis
· Competitive pay commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please send your resume along with links to projects you’ve edited or overseen and 2 writing samples in word doc form to [email protected].
ALSO: Please include any specific subject areas in which you have experience and interest.