WONDERY is looking for a Marketing Manager to join the rapidly growing marketing department in Los Angeles. Reporting to the VP of Audience Acquisition, you will support the development and execution of marketing strategies for new and existing Wondery properties as well as manage the day to day marketing activities of the organization.
The ideal candidate will bring energy and passion to everything they do and be comfortable in a start-up environment. Will have at least 3+ years in a high-growth environment with experience in copywriting, marketing, media buying, and beyond.
- Own the launch of new Wondery properties.
- Identify value proposition and key messages of new and existing properties.
- Act as a voice for Wondery properties to internal (content, ad sales, etc…) and external (agencies, audio platforms) teams.
- Manage a marketing budget and track KPIs.
- Create and execute on marketing plans.
- Compile reports for management review.
- Contribute to larger marketing activations.
- Keep abreast of podcast industry news, and emerging trends in audio marketing.
- Passion for Podcasts and audio storytelling.
- Demonstrated understanding of audio apps and a willingness to learn audio-specific performance tracking.
- Comfort with ambiguity; a track record of responding quickly to opportunities.
- Strong verbal and written abilities.
- Strong critical thinking skills and an ability to make informed decisions based on data.
- Experience with a studio, entertainment or brand management company.
- Self-starter attitude.
- Photoshop experience and direct-response media buying experience is a plus.
- PR or branding experience is a plus.