Wondery is looking for a Content Coordinator. This is a position for someone who loves podcasts, is highly organized, and has experience in coordinating a complex workflow at a podcast company or other media organization (radio, film, television, publishing, etc.)
- Maintaining master calendar for all Originals updated, facilitating content communication needs across departments with ad and sales teams
- Keeping current metadata information current
- Booking and coordinating talent and studio recordings
- Managing interview and tape transcriptions
- Coordinating all requests from sound design houses during mix
- Tracking/coordinating advertising and marketing copy needed and recording dates
- Tracking/consolidating notes on episode drafts
- Posting episodes and metadata on hosting platform
Formatting scripts for host as needed
- Strong organizational, writing and research skills
- 3+ years experience as content coordinator in a media company
- Love of audio storytelling and podcasts
- This is a full-time position in our Los Angeles office
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].