Wondery is looking for an Audio Engineer to work with our producers, editors and sound designers to deliver excellent, emotionally immersive episodes of audio storytelling.
- Ability to execute technical aspects of audio production and audio recording
- Studio engineering
- Ad editing/ad insertion
- Creation of audio trailers
- Rough cut assemblies
- Manage and deliver audio and session files to producers and partners
- Strong feel for how to tell an engaging, narrative story through audio
- 3+ years experience as an audio engineer
- Mastery of ProTools
- This is a full-time position, preferably working in our Los Angeles office, but open to other locations.
- Competitive pay commensurate with experience.
To apply: Please send your resume and cover letter along with 2-3 links to projects you’ve engineered, mixed, or produced to [email protected].